The CAFE Foundation’s 13th annual Electric Aircraft Symposium will take place Saturday and Sunday, July 20 and 21, at the .Culver Family Welcome Center, close to Wittman Airport (OSH).
Speakers will cover the technology, infrastructure, regulation, and future of electric vertical takeoff and landing vehicles and conventional electric aircraft. The speakers have great expertise in both areas – and everything in between.
Speakers will include:
- Yolanka Wullf, Executive Director of the CAFE Foundation
- Gilles Rosenberger, CEO of Faraday Aerospace
- George Bye, CEO of Bye Aerospace
- Lior Zivan, CTO of Eviation
- Todd Hodges, Retired Engineer from NASA’s Langley Research Center
- Tom Gunnarson, Lead of Regulatory Affairs with Kitty Hawk
- Boris Popov, Founder of BRS Aerospace, Inc.
- David Ullman, Emeritus Professor of Mechanical Design, Oregon State University
- Willi Tacke, Founder and Organizer of the e-flight-expo and CEO of Flying Pages GmbH
- Kenneth L. Swartz, Board Member of the Vertical Flight Society and President of Aeromedia Communications
- Mike Hirschberg, Executive Director of the Vertical Flight Society
- Ryan Naru, Vehicle Standards Lead for Uber Elevate
- Bruno Mombrinie, Founder and CEO of Metro Hop
- Rob Bulago, President of Trek Aerospace
- Keven Noertker, Co-founder and CEO of Ampaire, Inc.
- Gregory Bowles, Head of Government Affairs for Joby Aviation
- Earl Lawrrence, Executive Director for Aircraft Certification for the FAA
- Edgar Mendes Rodrigues, Business Intelligence, Embraer X
- Kevin Rustagi, Director of Business Operations for LIFT
- Jim Murphy, NASA UAM Grand Challenge Technical Lead
- Mark DeAngelo, Aerospace Standards Engineer for SAE International
Taking place in close proximity to AirVenture, this combination of technical, managerial and regulatory experts will provide deep insight into where electric flight is headed.
Registration is $175, including meals, and available until the beginning of the Symposium.